Request

Hi Guys!

If you have any requests this is the section where you can make them.

Please be specific, always write if it's drama, movie, anime, manga and from which country it is. That way I can easily identify what you want.

I always try to post all the requests but sometimes it's impossible so if you see that your request wasn't fulfilled wait because sooner or later I'll post it (as soon as I find it).

Have fun!


Ticha

Anime | Chinese | Japanese | Korean | Manga | Taiwanese | Thai | Others

Comments

6 Responses to “Request”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Could u upload K-Drama My Fair Lady 2009 aka Take Care of the Young lady aka Lady Castle. Starring Jung ll Woo, Yoon Eun Hye, Yoon Sang Hyun..

Sure, I'll upload the first episodes this week ^^

hola ticha,

are you have shinangyo aoshi the movie (http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_New_Royal_Secret_Commissioner.php)?
It would be great if you have sub english, actually I already found it, but hardsub viet, cant understand anything.


it was base on manga, and already complete, take a look vol-1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?eziwywmm1m4)

thanks.

Hum... I don't have that movie cpu but I'll try to find it with english subs, ok? As soon as I have it I'll upload it ^^

heyy cann you be really nice and invite me 2 chinky movies?
pleasee I love your site and that site too and I used 2 use it until it became locked and i need an invite :/
my email is jenniferrrxp@gmail.com && my blogspot is jenniferrrxp.blogspot.com

thanks so much
-jen

Hi,

I'm looking for a Japanese movie by director Satsuo Yamamoto. Its original title was "Kaidan Botan Dōrō" (1968), but it's known by several different titles in English (according to Wikipedia: Bride from Hell; Haunted Lantern; Ghost Beauty; My Bride is a Ghost; Bride from Hades; Peony Lanterns -yes, it's crazy). I've been googling it, with no luck. Any idea?

Thanks!

 
Asian World. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger